Zoom fatigue be gone! Need an event to run virtually for adults/teens at your library, school, office, or other group? Enjoy trivia showdowns, murder mysteries, and mental exercises? Vertigo Trivia presents Death by Trivia: A Murder Mystery - and it might be just what you're looking for!
Your group shows up to a mysterious dinner party not knowing that along with craft cocktails and delectable hors d'oeuvres, a sudden murder will be on the menu. Work remotely as a large group to untangle the web of trivia mysteries and figure out who the killer is...or fall victim if nobody can crack the case!
What you'll get with purchase:
- The Death By Trivia full digital presentation, compatible with Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint, as a digital download (.ppt file). It will instantly be available for download as soon as you complete your purchase.
- The rights to hold the presentation at one address unlimited times.
- The rights for any staff members at the one address to prepare/play at home with the file.
- There is a full game, but if you choose to make questions easier or harder, there are many elements that can be customized. You could use the template for countless other events!
- A step-by-step quick guide to hosting a fun, mystery themed trivia adventure!
- Part one is the how-to-run guide, followed by the show you share online or project on a wall for a live event.
- This game was designed with social distancing in mind, and can easily be played virtually.
About the game:
The game prompts players to try and solve the murder mystery by answering trivia questions and completing escape-room style puzzles.
- Evidence learned at each stop will lead to a fun conclusion.
- Facilitator will have the answers to advance the group as they succeed.
- Depending on the crowd, the game will take 30-45 minutes to play.
- Your attendees will simply need a writing utensil and one piece of paper to play. That's it!
- This game is for adults/teen players.
- Best if played with 5-15 players. Remember, this challenge can be offered unlimited times - one purchase, countless events covered!
- As this is a digital product, there are no returns offered.
About the Author:
- Daniel Barbour has written and hosted over 300 trivia shows, has worked in libraries for over twenty years (eleven years as a full-time Young Adult Librarian), and appeared on the second season of the ABC network reality show I Survived a Japanese Game Show. As COVID-19 brought the trivia gig portion of his career to a screeching halt, and the demand for virtual programming arose, online trivia games were born!